Can you believe it’s almost here? There is quite the stir around these parts about the awesome event that is coming up on Sunday – the Lents Ramona Street Fair is the place to be! Who wouldn’t want to wander around the Lents Town Center, eating food, shopping local gifts, and dancing to music? It’s not every day that you get the chance to dance on SE 92nd Avenue, so clear your calendar!
There will be lots to see and do, check out some of the highlights below. I can’t give it all away, though, you have to come on down on Sunday to check out what’s in store!
Sneak Peek Highlights:
- Get front row parking at the motorcycle and scooter parking at SE 92nd & Ramona St. –OR– better yet, if your two-wheeled bike is powered only by you, ride up on the I-205 Multi-Use Path from the Springwater Corridor or the Green Line Max (Foster Rd / Lents Town Center Stop). There is front row bike parking as well!
- Pick up some fresh produce and some awesome flowers at the Lents International Farmers Market open at SE 92nd & Foster until 2:00 p.m.
- Check out some electric vehicles that the Oregon Electric Vehicles Association is bringing down!
- Shop the 60+ vendors that will be lining SE 92nd Avenue & Ramona Street
- For those that are 21 and over, Stop by the Buckman Brewery for some locally crafted beer or Hip Chicks Do Wine for a glass of delicious pinot. Can’t decide: beer or wine? You don’t have to! Try one of both or take a bottle home with you! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere right?
- Want to get a little exercise before you start in on the beer? Jump on your bike and join the Green Streets Bicycle Ride from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. (meet at the Green Lents Info Booth on 92nd Ave, Ages 8+) FREE! No RSVP required, just show up!
- AND THERE’S MORE… Check out the list of activities and demonstrations that will be happening throughout the day:
All Day: Learn to make your own green cleaners that are non-toxic and smell great! (Green Lents Info Booth on 92nd Ave) FREE!
All Day: Learn to weave your very own basket! All Ages Welcome. (Woven Rainbows Booth) $10 / basket
All Day: Need advice about your bike? Talk to Seth at the Meticon Bikes Booth! Advice is FREE!
All Day: Win prizes at the Carnival Games booth (SE Ramona St. cul-de-sac). All Ages Welcome. Most games are FREE!
See you there!
-Lents Events Planning Committee